Hello Guys Hope you are participating in contests which we always always post for you. Now we are here with a new contest which is not from amazon but it is from JIO. This time jio is offering a contest in which users have a chance to win Rs 1000 Shopping voucher from jio. All you need to do is just use Jio4gVoice App and make Rich calls and other things and you will get a chance to win Rs 1000 voucher.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The #Jio4GVoice Contest ("Contest") is open to all people who are citizens of India and above 18 years of age and using the Jio4Gvoice application ("Participant"). These terms and conditions contained herein govern the terms of participation in the Contest. Participants entering the said Contest shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Participants may participate in the Contest through Jio4GVoice application ("App"). The winner(s) will be given special gift voucher code of www.Ajio.com as per below mentioned terms and conditions. All participants who participate in Contest through the App hereby agree with the terms & conditions as mentioned below and undertake to abide unconditionally by the same.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Participant who used App; can participate in this Contest.
2. Participant must use the below mentioned select features while using the App:
b. File Share
c. In-Call Share
d. Rich Call
3. Contest Period: The Contest shall be open during the period from 15th August 2017 to 17th August 2017 hereinafter referred to as “Contest Period”
4. An individual is only eligible to win one Ajio.com gift voucher in a form of Coupon Code which shall be provided to Jio4GVoice users who use select Jio4GVoice features at least once as mentioned in para 2 above, during the contest period.
5. Reliance has the right to use, publish users contest entries
6. Reliance reserves the right to extend/change/modify / withdraw the offer at any point of time at its sole discretion and without any prior notice or without assigning any reasons thereof. Any changes to the Contest will be notified to all as soon as possible by RELIANCE on this website;
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason whatsoever by Reliance of the Participant.
8. The winner will be all who comply with using the App features mentioned in para 2 above and announced by Reliance.
9. RELIANCE reserves right to give or hold on gratifications/prize.
10. All communication used by the Participant shall be in compliance with sub-rule (2) of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guideline) Rule, 2011. Participant(s) who breach these terms, in any manner, may be disqualified from this the Contest and RELIANCE may take legal action against them.
12. The Contest and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Indian law and any disputes relating to the Contest and/or these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, India.
13. Acceptance: Entry / participation into this Contest confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by a Participant;
14. Voluntary Participation: By participating in Contest, Participant warrants that he/she is participating in this Contest voluntarily and all information submitted by him/her, is true, current and complete.
15. No Charges: there is no entry fee or charges applicable for participating in the Contest. However, the Participant shall have to pay their respective access provider/internet service providers, the applicable charges for accessing the internet and Web Portal without recourse to Reliance.
16. Qualification Criteria: The Contest is open to all Indian citizens. Provided that – i) (a) directors and employees of RELIANCE, their respective relatives; and (b) agencies associated with this Contest and their respective directors, partners and employees shall not be entitled to Participate in this Contest; (c) Employees of brands that are included in the contest are not entitled to participate; ii) a Participant needs to login through her/his own account on the App to use the features mentioned in para 2 above, to participate in the Contest. Participation into this Contest by any Participant shall be treated as confirmation by a Participant that she/he is qualified to participate in the Contest satisfying all qualification criteria set out herein. RELIANCE reserves the right to require any Participant to prove that she/he complies with qualification criteria stated in these Terms and Conditions. In the event that such Participant fails to prove the same to the satisfaction of RELIANCE, RELIANCE may, at its sole discretion, disqualify such Participant from the Contest; iii) ID Proof will be required during gratification.
18. Compliance with Law: Each Participant shall ensure that any information or data submitted to reliance are in conformity with the laws of India and (i) do not contain any grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, paedophilic, harm minors in any way, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or obscene or pornographic material or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever (ii) do not contain any indecent or derogatory representation of women; (iii) do not infringe intellectual property or any other rights of any third party, (iv) do not contain any content which is defamatory in nature to Reliance companies or any other person, (v) such content does not belongs to another person and to which the participant does not have any right to, (vi) does not impersonate another person, (vii) does not contain any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource and (viii) does threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
19. RELIANCE shall not assume and shall not be liable for any liability arising from or in connection with (i) non-compliance of law by any Participant; and/or (ii) in any suit or claim for infringement of intellectual property or other right of a third party and/or (iii) any act or omission which deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature and/or (iv) use or submitting any material to solicit funds or to promote, advertise or solicit the sale of any goods or services. The participant shall be solely liable for all costs and consequences of any such infringement / violation of law;
20. Indemnification: By participating in this Contest the participant agrees and undertakes to indemnify and keep RELIANCE indemnified at all times from any suit, claim, cost, penalty, royalty claim(s) or damages arising out of participant’s conduct during or in relation to this Contest. For the purpose of this clause, 'RELIANCE' includes its associates, directors, employees and agencies;
21. Winner: All participants as per clause 8 can be declared winner by Reliance. RELIANCE may announce the winners at the end of the contest.
22. Prizes: Contest prize will be delivered on the App as soon as possible. RELIANCE reserves the right to change or modify the prizes for the Contest at its sole discretion. However, if Reliance changes the prize (at its sole discretion) then the alternative prize shall be given within 60 days after announcing the winner. Reliance shall not be liable for any damage/loss of prize or the winner’s inability to receive/use the Ajio coupon code. The prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. The prize shall not be transferable or will not be offered in any other form and no such request will be entertained in this regard. Reliance shall not be liable if the Ajio Coupon code lapses, and Reliance shall not issue another coupon code to winner.
23. Taxes: The winner of the prize will be solely liable to bear all applicable taxes, duties and governmental levies in relation to the prize and it’s delivery;
24. Delivery: The winners will be contacted directly via App through a notification of their Ajio Coupon code.
25. Disclaimer: RELIANCE shall not accept any liability for entries or information of usage of the App features (mentioned in para 2 above) are not received for whatever reason. No correspondence or objection shall be entertained in this regard.
26. Final Decision: The decisions of RELIANCE regarding this Contest/selection winners/prize or shall be final and binding on the Participants and winners.
27. Other Miscellaneous: Participation in Contest by a Participant constitutes her/his permission to RELIANCE to use her/his name, relevant details and/or photographs for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice. Reliance shall reserve the right to use all data, material etc. received from participants as part of this Contest as it may deem fit. The winner(s) will also be required to participate in promotional Activities/events organized by the Reliance, as and when required at the discretion of Reliance. Winner, if required by Reliance, agree to participate in image photos, video shoots and/or film shooting sessions so required for any Reliance’s advertisement, promotional or otherwise related purpose. Winner hereby agree that Reliance shall have the right to use such photos, videos and/or films in any medium of communication (including, without limitation, print, press, internet or any multi-media medium or social media) and in any reasonable manner as Reliance may decide in its sole discretion. Reliance shall ensure that such use of Winner’s image photo, video and/or film shall be free from any vulgar, obscene, misleading, defamatory, derogatory or libelous depiction. The names, addresses, phone numbers and/or photographs of Winner may be used by Reliance for sending out commercial information and/or for other commercial, publicity or promotional purposes.
28. Reliance expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Reliance shall not be responsible for any quality or any defects of any nature in the Prize or inability to use the Ajio Coupon code or for any products purchased on www.Ajio.com using the coupon code or product supplied by manufacturers, including any damages done to the product in transit. Any claim in respect of any product/services is a subject matter of the product manufacturer/service providers and all enquiries for warranty / defect in services or related claims or disputes shall be directly settled between the Winner and the manufacturer/service provider, without recourse to Reliance. The cancellation of the coupon for any reason, shall not entitle winner for alternative prizes and reliance shall not be held liable for the same. The winner will have to contact www.Ajio.com directly, without recourse to Reliance in any manner whatsoever.
30. Reliance shall in no way be liable for inability of the winner to use the winning gift. The winner shall additional be bound by the terms and conditions of use or operation winning gift, which shall also be binding on the winner over and above the terms of this Contest.
31. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with www.Ajio.com.
32. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any broachers, marketing or promotional materials relating to promotion these terms and condition shall prevail.
33. Reliance shall in no event be liable for any damages - direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential arising out of the Contest or use of the prizes given through the Contest.
34. Notwithstanding anything stated herein, Reliance shall not be liable for any failure to perform any or all of its obligations hereunder is due to or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond the reasonable control of Reliance, including but not limited to act of God, fire, lockout, floods, epidemic, strike or other official labour dispute, union problem, riot or civil commotion, terrorism, satellite failure, failure of technical facilities act of public enemy, failure of website/app’s glitches, internet failure, power outages, enactment, rule or order or act of government.
35. Notice to: Reliance Jio Digital Services Private Limited, CIN No. U72900MH2007PLC234712 having its registered office at 9th Floor, Maker Chamber IV, 222, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021, Maharashtra (India) and its local office at Reliance Corporate Park, MIDC, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400701, India (“RELIANCE/Reliance”) is the organizer of the #Jio4Gvoice Contest;