Videocon d2h Khushiyon Ka Weekend Offer- d2h darshan
Videocon d2h Khushiyon Ka Weekend Offer (“Offer”) is a promotional scheme which is being offered by Videocon d2h Limited (“Videocon d2h”), wherein a Videocon d2h Subscriber (“You” / “Your”), having a Videocon d2h Set Top Box (“STB”) and an Active Account Status can subscribe to d2h darshan channel@ just Rs. 1/- (“Offer Price”). The offer can be availed any time between 00:00 hours on 7nd October 2016 to 23:59:59 hours on 9th October 2016 (“Offer Days”). The Eligible subscriber will be able to see d2h darshan channel for 30 days at the Offer Price and the Offer effective from the date of subscription to the Offer (‘Subscription Period’).
The Offer is, in addition, to any existing promotional scheme available from Videocon d2h and this Offer can be availed only on the said Offer Days.
In the event of you availing this Offer, in addition to the terms and conditions stipulated in the Customer Agreement Form (‘CAF’) for the subscription of the Direct To Home (‘DTH’) Services of Videocon d2h, You shall be bound by the terms and conditions contained mentioned herein under:
- The Offer is open ONLY to Videocon d2h Subscribers having an Active Account Status.
- You must subscribe to d2h darshan channel on the Offer Days between 00:00 hours on 7nd October 2016 to 23:59:59 hours on 9th October 2016.
- The following person(s) are not entitled to avail this promotional scheme:
- Employee(s) of Videocon d2h and their relatives;
- Videocon d2h business associates including the dealer(s) and advertising agency(ies);
- Anyone who may be involved with the promotion such as Content Partner(s), Vendor(s), Agency(ies) etc;
- Existing subscribers of offered service.
- Videocon d2h reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate.
Terms & Conditions
- d2h Darshan channel is a monthly subscription channel. As such the d2h darshan channel is available on monthly price is Rs 30/-, however only during the Offer Days subscriber can subscribe the d2h darshan channel at the Offer Price.
- To avail the offer price of Rs 1/-, the subscriber must subscribe to d2h darshan at any point of time during the mentioned offer period between 7nd October to 9th October, 2016.
- The subscriber's account should be in active state to subscribe to ‘d2h darshan channel’.
- The subscriber should have sufficient account balance to subscribe to ' d2h darshan channel '.
- Once subscribed @ Rs 1/-, ' d2h darshan channel’ shall be available for 30 days & cannot be de-activated before that.
- After the 30 day’s subscription period, the ‘d2h darshan channel’ will be auto renewed at the normal price of Rs 30/- or such price prevailing at that stage.
- If the subscriber wants to discontinue the service post the Subscription Period, the subscriber needs to call the customer care one day prior to offer completion date (i.e. in this case he needs to call on the 29th day) to get it deactivated, else it will continue on the regular price of Rs 30/- or such price prevailing at that stage from the next month onwards, until requested for disconnection.
- By opting for the Offer, the subscriber permits Videocon d2h to debit their d2h customer account maintained by Videocon d2h, with the applicable subscription fee during the Subscription Period and thereafter.
- Existing subscribers availing d2h darshan channel cannot Remove/Downgrade the a-la-carte channel & then opt for the Offer during the Offer Period.
- Terms and conditions as mentioned herein are subject to change, without prior intimation.
- Videocon d2h shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Videocon d2h website or process any transaction thereon.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the CAF and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the later shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer Document
- The Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of Mumbai shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from the Offer.