Freecharge Emergency Lifeline
Are You Worried Because Your Data Pack Expires on anytime and you do not remember to recharge your Data Pack. From Now Don't Worry Because Freecharge Has Lauched A new Feature in Its App where They Are Giving Upto 100Mb 3G Data in Emergency Need. They HAve called This Feature as Freecharge Emergency Lifeline by which they will give you Internet data in exchange with Tokens. What does this Means? This Mean That In the newly introduced feature Freecharge Emergency Lifeline of freecharge they are giving Rs 100 Mb 3G Data in Exchange with 5 Tokens. So From Now no need to worry about expiring data balance issue Freecharge is giving you a little boost to Data Pack in exchange with 5 Tokens. You Have To Earn These Token by Recharging On Freecharge App. For Every Rs 50 Rechargyou Can Earn 1 Token. So from wow spend more on Freecharge and get more token to keep Your Lifeline active.
What is Freecharge Emergency Lifeline?
Freecharge Emergency Lifeline is a newly Introduced Service From Freecharge By which you can get upto 100Mb data balance in exchange to 5 Tokens in emergencies
Steps to get 100 MB 3G Data Free in Exchange of 5 Tokens
- First of all Download Freeharge App
- Now login or Signup with your account
- Open Menu and Go To Reward section
- There you will see an option "Emergency Lifeline" click on it
- Now after clicking on it you will see Available Tokens
- If Your Token is 5 or More, Then You can get 100 MB 3G Data absolutely Free.
Terms & Conditions For Freecharge Emergency Lifeline
- Every Rs.50 you spend gets you 1 token
- Earn more tokens by recharging or paying your bills.
- One use of your LifeLine uses 5 tokens.
- .Lifelines are your data saviours when you’re running low on your prepaid mobile data balance.
- Use a LifeLine when you need a little boost on your 3G data and get upto 100MB!
- So that means you will be getting tokens in addition to the recharges done and for those tokens you can get 3G data balance which means the data balance is free.
- We can have max of 6 tokens