why this is happening in freecharge? This is happening because freecharge app detectss that you have rooted mobile and therefore does not allow you to use any coupon . so to bypass this coupon error in freecharge we will hide Root ffrom freecharge so that it will not detect that your mobile is rooted. So that you will be able to use freecharge coupons again and again to loot freecharge
Requirements For Bypass Maximum Redemtion Limit in free charge
- Your smartphone must be rooted with SuperSu Pro ONLY. [MUST]
- Xposed Framework Installer. [MUST]
- Xprivacy Pro Apk. [MUST]
- Phone ID Changer. [MUST]
Methods for Bypass Maximum Redemtion Limit in free charge
First of all i will tell you don't any thing just unistall your previous freechage app and Install Version 7.1 given below because i am having 7.3 version and i am not getting any error this error is happening in freecharge 7.4 version. if problem preists again then proceeed below steps.
1.) Freecharge App---Download Freecharge 7.1 Here
To make this trick work only use Freecharge Version 7.1. So just remove your current version of Freecharge and download this 7.1 version from below link.
2.) Apk Editor --Download Apk Editor Here
By Using Apk Editor you have can change app version without updating app. Means Freecharge will not be able to detect, they will think that it is version 7.4 but we will be using version 7.1 with little trick. 😉 Freecharge version 7.3 and 7.4 doesn’t show promo code option after applying trick that is the main reason of not updating the app
Steps to follow For Free charge Coupon error:
- Install Freecharge Version 7.1 from above link.
- Open Apk Editor.
- Click on “Select Apk from app“.
- Choose Freecharge.
- Click on “Common Edit“.
- In “Version Code” enter 88
- In “Version Name” enter 7.4
- Finally click on “Save“.
- Now go back (do not close Apk Editor) and uninstall the Freecharge app.
- Come back (from recent apps) to Apk Editor and click on Install.
- Now login to this new modded Freecharge app.
- Now enjoy looting freecharge refer and earn trick using your own referral code without any
step 2: Clear Freecharge App Cache & Data
If you have done refer one time and you are getting Max. Redemption Limit then before starting the trick you have to clear cache and data of this app. To do so simply go to your mobile’s settings and click on Manage Applications / Installed Apps. Now scroll down to freecharge and open it. You will find an option to Clear Data or Cache.
Step 3: Install Phone ID Changer App
Now after clearing cache and data of Freecharge, you need to start the trick part. Just install Phone ID Changer App which you can download from above links. Then make sure you activate it on Xposed Module. After reboot, open Phone ID Changer app and click on Random All button and then Apply.
Step 4: Use Fast Reboot App
Fast Reboot app is a reboot simulator which behaves as if you have actually rebooted your smartphone but it simply closes/restarts all core and user processes and thus frees up memory.
Download Fast Reboot App
Step 5: Now open Xprivacy App
Open XPrivacy app and scroll down to Freecharge. Click on it to expand its inner settings. Now you need to be careful here with tick mark.
- First of all tick mark on “Identification” , “Network” , “Phone” , “Shell” & “System” only (Rest other must be untick).
- Now click on “Shell” and tick mark only on “Sh” & “Su“.
- Now click on “System” and tick mark only on “Get Installed Packages“.
- Now click on upper right corner for settings.
- There you will find an option to “Randomize Now”. Click on it and finally click on “Save” button present on top right corner of same page.
Step 6: Reopen Freecharge App
Now close all other apps and reopen Freecharge v7.1 application and login to your new account which you want to refer. Go for a recharge of Rs. 20 and on the payment page click on “Promo Code” option. Enter your referral code and click on “Apply“. You will get Congratulation message. Now follow all 6 steps again and again for unlimited freecharge refer and earn trick.
Note: These methods are only for educational purpose. We do not encourage any wrong activity done by you. Try at your own risk.