STEPS TO USE ADWORDS KEYWORD TOOL
Brief Introduction To Adwords Keyword Tool
Before starting, let me give you a brief introduction to the Adwords Keyword Tool. In the adwords keyword tool, you can search for keyword and ad group ideas, see how a list of keywords might perform, and even create a new keyword list by multiplying several lists of keywords together.
So, basically it gives you keywords for the topic of your post and gives estimated searches related to that term. Now that you have got an idea of Adwords Keyword Tool, I can start telling you the right steps you should follow to target keywords via Adwords Keyword Tool.
Step-By-Step Procedure for Searching Keywords in Adwords Keyword Tool
- Go To Adwords Keyword Planner.
- Click on "Search For New Keywords using a Phrase, website or Category"
- Enter the Topic or Term, for which you want to get keywords. For example - Flowers.
- You will get a page like this. Now, click on Keyword Ideas.
- This is the main part of this method. You will see a list of Keywords. Now, you have to Select a long term keyword with a avg. monthly searches around 1000.
- After choosing the right keyword, you have to write a post using that Focus Keyword. And,if you do it write, you will start getting traffic as soon as the search engine indexes your blog post.
That's It. You have done it. If you did it right you will start receiving organic traffic in 2 or 3 days. And remember that you should target Long tail keywords, if you want more traffic.